Improve Innovation. Increase Trade Effectiveness.
Engage with Consumers.
Oracle delivers a powerful combination of comprehensive industry solutions and technology to meet the many challenges consumer goods companies face. Use Oracle to conquer the demands of expanding product portfolios, trade promotion efficiency, supply chain costs and complexity, the deluge of big data and the necessity to build a direct relationship with consumers.
- Oracle’s innovation management industry solution minimizes product development costs and accelerates innovation
- Oracle’s comprehensive trade management solution increases sales and marketing effectiveness
- Oracle’s customer experience industry solution offers a differentiated customer experience, and builds brand equity and loyalty
- Oracle’s sales, operations, and demand-management solutions support collaboration and profitable growth
- Oracle delivers an integrated business planning solution that unifies information from financial, sales, and operational planning to optimize business performance
- Oracle delivers a secure, enterprise-wide view of information that supports risk management and compliance initiatives
- Oracle delivers best-in-class data management and analytics for consumer goods
Leadership in Consumer Goods
- 20 of the top 20 global consumer goods companies get better results with Oracle
- 92 of the top 100 Consumer Goods Companies run Oracle Applications
- 77 of the top 100 Consumer Goods Companies run Oracle Middleware
- 92 of the top 100 Consumer Goods Companies run Oracle Database
- 100 of the top 100 Consumer Goods Companies use Oracle applications and/or technology to run their business
- Oracle has delivered measurable business value for global consumer goods companies across the enterprise
Food & Beverage (Agriculture) & Consumer Good are the focused industries and RDSoft want to develop localization adapted to Oracle Cloud solution for those operating under this field. We have a implemntation team that successful implemented many projects for organizations which operating in Consumer Goods industry in Vietnam.
Our team is highly skilled consultant, guided from top management, all dedicated to supplying total enterprise solutions for valued local and global clients.
Why Oracle Consumer Goods Industry Solutions?
Oracle provides consumer goods companies with a complete, open, and integrated suite of business applications, server, and
storage solutions engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 consumer goods companies
worldwide use Oracle industry solutions to address complex business processes, speed time to market, improve customer experience,
drive revenue growth, and gain a competitive edge.
- RDSoft will help Enterprises in Vietnam to adapt localization and integration between systems. RDSoft mission is to “Automate your business”, it mean we could give your company a complete solution with less manual daily working.
- Save cost by reduce the implementation lenght.
- Localization reporting compliance with both VAS & IFRS.
- A long supporting period after Went Live before cut over.
Value Chain Planning and Execution
- Oracle Collaborative Planning
- Oracle’s PeopleSoft Demand Planning
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Oracle Inventory Optimization
- Oracle’s Demantra Demand Management
- Supply Chain Management Solution
- Oracle Warehouse Management
- Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications
- Oracle Strategic Network Optimization
- Oracle Demand Signal Repository
- Oracle Comprehensive Trade Management
- Oracle’s Demantra Predictive Trade Planning and Optimization
- Oracle Marketing
- Oracle Advanced Pricing
- Financial Management
- Oracle Configurator
- Oracle Order Orchestration and Fulfillment
- Oracle Trade Management
- Oracle’s Siebel Analytic Applications for Trade Management
Oracle’s best-in-class industry solutions address complex business needs and processes relevant to your industry, enabling you to speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
|Improve Innovation Performance||
|Increase Sales and Marketing ROI||
|Build Demand-Driven Operations||
|Integrate Business Planning||
|Standardize Business Management and Control Processes||
|Deploy SOA-Based Enterprise Architecture||